The art of Applied Communication for leaders and managers
Training Module 2, 28 November – 1 December 2016
The KEY to a high performing team is YOU. Become a leader who offers support, not advice; who empowers, rather than imposes. This course will help you become an effective leader. You will learn essential skills for communicating – the art of listening, questioning and delivering factual feedback – how to give sensory specific feedback so your team can respond and communicate more effectively, and how to empower them to solve their own problems.
WHO WILL BENEFIT FROM THIS TRAINING?
- General Managers
- Sales Managers
- CEO´s, Company owners
- Teachers and Trainers
- Sports Coaches
- Individuals who wish to improve their coaching skills.
WHY THIS TRAINING?
This four-day program introduces coaching essentials to those new to Neuro-Semantics (NS) and coaching and sets you off on a life-altering learning journey. You will graduate from this module with:
- The tools and confidence to produce Peak Performance in yourself and others – including coaching clients.
- Powerful Neuro-Semantics tools and skills to help you really hear other people, ask precise questions that get to the heart of understanding, and shape behavior through non-judgemental behavioral feedback.
- Skills to overcome barriers and blockages in your own life and your clients.
- Gain an INSPIRING start to a career as an Internationally Certified Meta-Coach.
WANT TO ATTEND THIS TRAINING?
WANT MORE INFO?